1. Name and address of the person responsible for the handling of personal data
Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and other data protection regulations is the Buhl embedded systems engineering GmbH, Buchenstr. 9, 56626 Andernach, Germany, Tel.:02632 / 9579420, Fax: 02632/95 794 -22, E-Mail: email@example.com.
2. Collecting general data
You can use the offer on the web pages of Buhl embedded systems engineering GmbH without giving any personal information. However, every time a web page is accessed, the web server stores a series of general data. This data is kept in the log files of the server.
The data includes e.g. the name of the accessed page, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the IP number from which the page was requested.
The data are for technical purposes only, i.e. to ensure trouble-free operation of the website and to further improve the website. An assignment of the data to a natural person is not possible for us.
Our website currently uses no cookies.
4. Deletion of personal data
Personal data becoming available, e.g. applications for employment, technical inquiries, etc. will be deleted as soon as the underlying transaction has definitely been completed, but at the latest 6 months after contacting.
Any contracts that may arise will be routinely deleted after the expiration of the applicable statutory retention periods (for example, commercial and tax retention periods).
5. Rights of data subjects
(1) Right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
(2) Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR
(3) Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR
(4) Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
(5) Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR
(6) Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
(7) Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR
(8) Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR
(9) We do not use any automated decision taking in individual cases / profiling in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR